Can an AViiQ iPhone case improve your Friday night dinner experience? January 22 2013
It's Friday night and I am having dinner with a group of friends. Here are my top three peeves:
- I have bulky pockets and create an iPhone + wallet Jenga on the table because I need to carry both a wallet and my iPhone.
- I distract my friends and have my privacy invaded when I get a text message and they see the message on my iPhone (I know I shouldn't keep my iPhone on the table, but you know you do it too).
- My arm gets sore from trying to share a video that is on my iPhone with people across the table and end up holding up my phone perfectly frozen in mid air for 2 minutes without moving my hand.
The AViiQ leather iPhone 5 wallet case solves all three of my problems:
- Card pocket replaces my wallet by holding the essentials: identification card, credit card, and a $100 bill
- Cover hides my screen and protects my privacy
- Cover folds back to create a viewing stand to easily show videos
- Genuine sheep skin leather
- Low profile design 5.2 x 2.5 x 0.35 inches
- Tuff poly carbonate shell
- Snappy nylon elastic band
- Flip down camera window
- No hassle 1 year warranty
If you have any questions, please call or text me at nine-four-nine-310-8840 or email me at tony at aviiq.com
For more info, visit http://www.aviiq.com/collections/frontpage/products/leather-iphone-5-wallet-case
Tony Crisp, Co-Founder